The cards contain questions that we can reflect on ourselves (in a journal or on a train ride) or ask others in a group – and that lead us to think deeply about how we might derive maximal satisfaction from a trip.
This is an ingenious, low-tech, high-impact solution to one of the great conundrums of travel: how to ensure that the reality of going away will match our hopes.
1. Use these cards to enrich conversation with yourself and others while you are on a trip.
2. Use them particularly at the close of each day.
3. Consider using each question as the title of a journal entry.
4. Adopt a more conscious, psychologically-searching way of travelling – and enlist kind friends in your ambitions.
Cards will propose questions such as:
• What is this destination trying – in its way – to teach you?
• Local shops might be trying to sell you souvenirs. What ideas might you take away from here instead?
• What would you like not to forget about being here?
• How could you change your life in some way because of what you have seen here?
52 Cards + instructions | 91x 67 x 20mm | 1+ players | For Adults